A blog about all the things that inspire me. <3
“The movie is about…as he struggles to find an identity in the modern world, his old life is slipping away - is hanging on by a thread. Peggy doesn’t remember him… and she’ll be dead soon. She’s the last remnant of his past. And Sam happens to find his way into his life, so now he’s slowly meeting a new friend, he’s gaining a trust with Widow…so the movie is about a journey for him as he finds new elements in the modern world to emotionally attach himself to. The cruel twist is that, the Winter Soldier shows up…and it’s like the past punching him in the face.” — Joe Russo [x]
So I’m Jewish and today I went back to my temple for the first time in a while because my little sister was graduating from Hebrew school…
And I realized I had completely forgotten how amazingly queer-friendly it is. When I had my bat mitzvah they let me have a big portion of my speech be me saying I don’t agree with the Torah/bible saying being gay is wrong, they have a lesbian rabbi, an all genders bathrooms and a rainbow flag outside the congregation.
Just wanted to give an example of a religious institution doing something right :)
Sometimes you just have to recharge.
It’s not that I don’t want to be with friends and chill. I love doing that! But sometimes I just need to have some alone time too!
an Introvert Infographic
One of the best explanations, hands down.
- Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. ”Fire and Blood!”
- Cersei Lannister: “Love is poison. A sweet poison, yes, but it will kill you all the same.”
- Margaery Tyrell: “The girl is as clever as she is pretty.”
- Ygritte of the Free Folk: “If we die we´ll die, but first we´ll live”
- Yara (aka Asha) Greyjoy: “She’s commanded men. She’s killed men. And she knows who she is.”
- Ellaria Sand. “Something about her draws the eye…”